[MOBTS-L] Fwd: Texts and teaching resources for teaching socially responsible mgmt?

Alexandra White whital04 at luther.edu
Mon Aug 3 08:32:22 MDT 2020

 Hello, I am developing a course on socially responsible management that
also has a global component (I am doing this as part of project in Sofia,
Bulgaria next spring).  I would love any good resources you have--texts,
articles, syllabi, case studies, activities, etc.

I am interested in concepts around sustainable development goals (UN),
triple-bottom line, B corporations, and more.  My goal is develop a course
that serves both my host institution in Sofia, as well as a new course I
could offer at my home institution eventually as an elective.

Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me!

*Alexandra White
<https://www.luther.edu/academics/faculty-stories/alexandra-white/>*
Associate Professor of Management
Economics, Accounting & Management