[MOBTS-L] Fwd: Texts and teaching resources for teaching socially responsible mgmt?

Meredith.Storey Meredith.Storey at ul.ie
Mon Aug 3 15:46:21 MDT 2020

Hi Alexandra,

For free online resources on sustainable development, check out the SDG Academy website <https://sdgacademy.org/> and edX courses<https://www.edx.org/school/sdgacademyx>. I've found their materials are quite high-end and feature noble laureates, world leaders, etc. and is run by Jeffrey Sachs. The content is quite good (free!) and can be used in online teaching quite easily.

Happy to chat more about SD, particularly internationally! I've been lecturing a CSR course to masters students across our business school and could certainly discuss more if you have any interest.

Best regards,

Meredith

ps. Good luck with the course!

Meredith Storey
PhD, Business Education for Sustainable Development
MSc, International Management & Global Business
U.S. Green Building Council LEED Green Associate
U.S. Green Building Council Green Classroom Professional
Accountability Research Cluster<http://www.ul.ie/business/arc>
UN PRME Champion Signatory<http://www.unprme.org/participants/view-participants.php?partid=202>
Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick<http://ul.ie/business>