[MOBTS-L] Teaching with PPE

Opatrny@ucmo.edu opatrny at ucmo.edu
Thu Aug 13 16:13:27 MDT 2020

I have a mic with a receiver that plugs into my computer via USB. The usb receiver also has a place to plug in a speaker jack. So I can record with it as my input on zoom while I also use it to amplify my voice with a small speaker. Bluetooth didn’t work. But using the jack into the mic receiver and choosing the mic system as input and output on my computer does work.

Sent from my iPhone