[MOBTS-L] LAST CALL to REGISTER! MOBTS Virtual Events - Deans Panel to Provide Insights on the Impacts of COVID-19 on Academia

Brandon Taylor Charpied brandon at mobts.org
Wed Aug 26 11:53:44 MDT 2020

MOBTS Virtual Events - Deans Panel to Provide Insights on the Impacts of
COVID-19 on Academia

MOBTS is excited to announce its next virtual event to take place on
Wednesday, August 26th at 6pm EDT -- our first Deans Panel.

Please pre-register for this event here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrdOuqrjkjE92ypQBLXlqy7AADEKDS8m2
0

We know how stressful and frustrating experiences with COVID-19 have been
and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Clear direction and
communication from administrations have often proven to be difficult to come
by. Our Deans Panel seeks to tackle some of those issues -- how Academia has
attempted to tackle the pandemic, how it is shaping the landscape of
Academia for the future, different approaches public and private
institutions have taken on, etc. Whether you are a doctoral student seeking
a job, non-tenure track faculty, tenure track, or even an administrator
yourself, we are all struggling during this time and we hope to shed light
on some the issues you are facing.

This panel discussion will also include questions from the audience, so we
do hope you will join us if you have questions you are seeking answers to
that you may be struggling to find at your own institutions and/or careers
during this difficult time.

This Deans Panel is the first such offering by MOBTS of administrative
insights and is an event we hope to establish to take place during such
critical information seeking times as we are currently in.

Feel free to share this event with colleagues.

BRANDON CHARPIED   |   EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Management & Organizational Behavior Teaching Society

 <tel://P:%20(843)%20855-0301/> P: (843) 855-0301
 <mailto:brandon at mobts.org> brandon at mobts.org   |     <https://mobts.org/>
mobts.org
Join our Facebook Group:  <https://www.facebook.com/groups/mobts/>
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mobts/