[MOBTS-L] Online MBA classes

Steven Edelson sedelson at walsh.edu
Tue Dec 22 13:14:48 MST 2020

Hello all,

I hope you've all wrapped up a successful term/semester going into the holidays.

I am wondering if you could answer the following questions if you teach MBA classes online (not just org behav, any MBA):

1) Do you use pre-recorded lectures? If so, how long are they on average.

2) if you don't use pre-recorded lectures, what do you do instead?

3) do you use discussion boards or live discussion with students?

4) Do you try to recreate your in-class exercises online or do you have other equivalent activities to meet your learning objectives.

Thanks, Steve