[MOBTS-L] Online MBA classes

Paul McAfee pmcafee at buffalo.edu
Tue Dec 29 02:02:44 MST 2020

Hi Steven,

College, Buffalo, NY, this spring semester. I've taught online for Daemen
College since 2014.

Best,

Paul McAfee, MBA

Ph.D. ABD, Graduate School of Education, University at Buffalo

Visiting Lecturer of Strategy, University of North Carolina Asheville

Adjunct Professor, Daemen College, Buffalo, NY

Instructor of Business, University at Buffalo, Singapore

USA Phone +1 716 830-5219

 <mailto:pmcafee at buffalo.edu> pmcafee at buffalo.edu /
<mailto:pmcafee at unca.edu> pmcafee at unca.edu

Skype = paulhmcafee / LinkedIn  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmcafee>