[MOBTS-L] vOBTS Session - OB Comic Xchange

Joy Beatty jbeatty9 at emich.edu
Fri Jun 26 08:13:29 MDT 2020

Colleagues,
Do you teach with comics or comic strips? I'm running a session at the
conference next week to share cartoons that can be used to teach OB and
management topics.

I've started a Flickr group site with over 400 comics, and I'm hoping that
others will join the group to add and share comics. I should specify that
I'm talking about illustrations like Dilbert, or ones you might find in the
Sunday paper. I'm not asking for stand-up comics - that's a different
session, listed on the program as the Talent Show!

If you'd like to join the private Flickr group, 1) join Flickr, and 2) send
me an email with your Flickr screen name, real name, or email address. Then
I can send you an invite.

The live conference session is running:
OB Comic Xchange: Sharing our Best Teaching Comics
Tuesday, June 30⋅10:00 – 11:15am. (EDT)

In the session I'll share some of the teaching comics that I've
incorporated into my lectures.

--
*Joy Beatty*
Academic Department Head - Management