[MOBTS-L] Undergraduate Project Mgmt Course - Text Recommendations?

Paul Arthur Bodine pab at paularthurbodine.com
Mon Nov 2 10:10:39 MST 2020

Alexandra,

I would recommend two texts for the course:

- an approved PMP certification study guide

- Competing by Design: Nadler and Tushman. It provides a big picture view of how companies compete on business models. Understanding this enables PMs to assign priorities to concurrent projects based on what the company needs to be successful, and effectively communicate/defend these decisions.

Hope this helps!

Paul Arthur Bodine

Sent from my phone