[MOBTS-L] ISO Power & Influence Exercises

Jason Pierce jrpierc2 at uncg.edu
Thu Nov 5 12:02:01 MST 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope this note finds you well and write in search of suggestions for power
and influence exercises for my undergraduate OB course.

The current exercise I use feels a bit clunky and complicated . Having the
students calculate differences between their and their team rankings on a
Winter Survival scenario (the point being that the students with the lowest
difference scores wielded more influence).

Any and all suggestions are welcome (note we cover leadership next week as a
related and more focused topic).

Thank you in advance for your input,

Jason

Jason R. Pierce, PhD