[MOBTS-L] Course Titles for Organizational Behavior

Kathi Lovelace kathi.lovelace at menlo.edu
Wed Oct 14 08:30:44 MDT 2020

Hello all,

Thank you for all the responses - personal emails and texts! Given my
social isolation, I am really excited to hear from so many of you!!

Many of you noted that OB is still the term you use. I appreciate that
feedback! Our meeting is on Friday, so I will continue to consolidate the
list and present to the committee. The Leading  People and Organizations
(or Leading Organizations and People) has my interest too -- but OB is
tried and true. I'll keep you posted!!

Again, THANK YOU for your replies and happy to still receive your feedback!
Best, Kathi