[MOBTS-L] MOBTS Inside the Manuscript Session This Week! - Faculty and Student Mental Health and Well-Being in Management Education: Opportunities and Challenges

Brandon Taylor Charpied brandon at mobts.org
Mon Sep 7 09:24:13 MDT 2020

MOBTS is excited to offer you its next installment in our Inside the
Manuscript series. In this upcoming session, we will be joined by the
editors (Marissa Edwards, Neal Ashkanasy, and Angela Martin) of a
soon-to-be-published Special Issue of the Journal of Management Education
that focused on mental health and well-being among management students and
educators - a critical topic in this COVID-19 ravaged academic environment.
We will discuss major research findings in this area, describe the
development of the Special Issue, and highlight key themes from the papers
accepted to date.

This session is open to anyone, so please do feel free to share it with your
colleagues. To access the session, you must pre-register for it by clicking
here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEqf-uvrjkrE9ydZySrTxJ4w7euZuQhyh
3H> .

Please note that with our Special Issue editors being located in Australia,
we anticipate this being an even greater international event than is usual
for our virtual series. Therefore, be aware that two dates and times are
shown below - the time and date that it will take place in the Eastern Time
Zone of the USA and the time and date it will take place in Australian
Eastern Time. To be clear - these are the same times, not two separate
sessions.

We hope you'll join us for this intriguing preview of the Special Issue and
this very timely discussion of such a critical topic.

BRANDON CHARPIED   |   EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Management & Organizational Behavior Teaching Society

 <tel://P:%20(843)%20855-0301/> P: (843) 855-0301
 <mailto:brandon at mobts.org> brandon at mobts.org   |     <https://mobts.org/>
mobts.org
Join our Facebook Group:  <https://www.facebook.com/groups/mobts/>
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mobts/