[MOBTS-L] COVID-19 Pandemic Pedagogy Research Study

Stacy Boyer-Davis sboyerda at nmu.edu
Tue Feb 23 17:44:29 MST 2021

Greetings MOBTS Members:

Drs. Stacy Boyer-Davis and Kevin Berry from the Northern Michigan
University College of Business are seeking faculty input on a research
survey that they are conducting.  The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly
influenced our teaching pedagogy. As such, the perceptions of faculty
members may be altered with respect to academic integrity in their
classes.  The purpose of this research is to identify if relationships
exist between grit, technology stress, and academic integrity given the
COVID-19 teaching environment.  Results of the survey will be made
available upon request after analysis has concluded.

Thank you for taking 10-15 minutes out of your day to support this
important pedagogic research study.  We sincerely appreciate your
contributions.

Please see below for a link to our survey.

Academic Integrity Survey
<https://nmu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6s7R39aqFzfeohE>

Please do not hesitate to contact either Kevin (keberry at nmu.edu) or myself
with any questions or for more information regarding our research project.

Best regards,
Stacy

Stacy Boyer-Davis, Ph.D.
Assistant Department Head for Accounting, CIS, Cyber Defense, Finance, and
Risk Management
Assistant Professor of Accounting, College of Business
Extended Learning and Community Engagement (ELCE) Scholar, Global Campus
MBA Director (2020-2021)
Northern Michigan University
310 I Cohodas Hall (College of Business)
112 Harden Hall (Global Campus)
1401 Presque Isle Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
(906) 227-1805