[MOBTS-L] Closing MOBTS-L "ListServ"

Brandon Charpied brandon at mobts.org
Wed May 19 08:27:43 MDT 2021

Good day, MOBTS-L subscribers.

Over the past year-plus, we have seen a significant shift in the way our
contributors (members and non-members, alike) interact and engaged with the
organization and with each other. One of the most monumental shifts has been
the exodus from our MOBTS-L Discussion List ("ListServ"). This trend has
been noticeable for a few years; however, the past year has seen the
discussion list near non-existent in use.

Therefore, following discussion with the MOBTS Executive Committee on how to
evolve with our engagement and facilitate discussion through more modern
forums, we have decided to close the MOBTS-L list. A vast majority of our
subscribers have ventured toward our Facebook Group which is highly active.

If you're not yet a member of that group, please join it here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mobts. In addition, if you're not yet
following us on Twitter, you can follow us here: https://twitter.com/obts1.

We have begun exploring new forms of communication to be hosted on
MOBTS.org, or even external to MOBTS.org (beyond social media platforms),
and can look to see those implemented this summer. In the meantime, our
lists will still be utilized for one-way informative communication from the
Society to our subscribers, but will not be used for non-MOBTS material
until new platforms are up and running. Should you have any material to
share, we recommend you post it to our Facebook Group or @ us on Twitter so
we can retweet to our followers.

Feel free to contact me directly at brandon at mobts.org
<mailto:brandon at mobts.org>  if you have any questions or comments.

Best,

-Brandon

BRANDON CHARPIED   |   EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Management & Organizational Behavior Teaching Society

P: (843) 855-0301 <tel://P:%20(843)%20855-0301/>
brandon at mobts.org <mailto:brandon at mobts.org>    |    mobts.org
<https://mobts.org/>
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mobts/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/obts1