[MOBTS-L] Pre-Session Survey for workshop on Conducting Peer Evaluations with the [FREE] TEAMMATES APP

Jason Pierce jrpierc2 at uncg.edu
Fri Jun 3 17:19:15 MDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

We look forward to reuniting with many of you in person and running our
workshop on making the most of the *[FREE] TEAMMATES App* for administering
peer evaluations (see below for coordinates and abstract).

To ensure the best possible experience, we encourage anyone planning to
attend to complete our brief pre-session survey available here
https://tinyurl.com/ycxncdzk
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2Fycxncdzk&data=05%7C01%7Cb.larson%40northeastern.edu%7C4d9d4df819f94f0cdadf08da44e00fd0%7Ca8eec281aaa34daeac9b9a398b9215e7%7C0%7C0%7C637898026376443572%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=BKHPV5cW%2BEQ9sg7M6WdR6ZnWJGGVShj9tk1HJsMiQ4g%3D&reserved=0>.
experience for session participants. Thank you, and we hope to see you at
the conference and in our session!

Best regards,

Jason Pierce & Barbara Larson

*Getting The Most of Out of Peer Evaluations With The Teammates Application*

*Thursday 1:00 to 2:30PM (163 – 2020)*

This interactive, hands-on session introduces participants to TEAMMATES, a
free, web-based solution for conducting peer evaluations. After a brief
introduction to the need for peer evaluation, we guide participants through
a live TEAMMATES evaluation session. Next, we lead participants through the
process of designing a peer evaluation in TEAMMATES and integrating the
output into their courses. We discuss how instructors can leverage
TEAMMATES in other ways to enhance students’ learning experiences. This
session will benefit both novice and experienced TEAMMATES users.
Participants are encouraged to register an instructor account with
TEAMMATES bring a laptop or tablet so they can fully benefit from the
interactive demonstration.

*To get details about registering an instructor account as well as to help
us prepare the best experience for you, please complete our pre-session
survey by June 7th at ... https://tinyurl.com/ycxncdzk
<https://tinyurl.com/ycxncdzk>*

Send now.

*Jason R. Pierce, PhD*

Assistant Professor of Management

University of North Carolina Greensboro

https://bryan.uncg.edu/faculty-and-staff/pierce-jason-r/

Associate Editor, Business & Society Review

jrpierc2 at uncg.edu

404-729-7811 (cell)