International Registration Info
Why Attend International MOBTS?
International MOBTS is a leader in pedagogical management on a global level, as well as being one of the best values you will find at a conference of any kind. Differing from MOBTS (USA-based, which offers a single all-inclusive price), iMOBTS offers an à la carte registration at considerable value.
IMOBTS 2023 will take place from the evening of July 23 (opening reception) through July 26th at University of St. Andrews is St. Andrews, Scotland, United Kingdom. A post-conference excursion may be offered for July 27th.
General conference session programming will open with a pre-conference reception taking place on evening of the first night (*Note: Post-conference ‘excursions’ may be assisted by MOBTS; however, it will be up to individuals to book separately). We will assist in coordinating group excursions for anyone staying post-conference.
In-Person Attendance: $400 USD / £327*
Virtual Presenter: $150 USD / £123*
Virtual Non-Presenting Attendee: $100 USD / £82
*GBP price conversion to USD as of March 22, 2023
- Conference attendance
- Opening reception on July 23
- Breaks on July 24, 25, and 26
- Lunch on July 24, 25, and 26
- Closing 'Taste of Scotland' dinner and reception on July 25
- One-year membership to MOBTS
- One-year subscription to Journal of Management Education
- One-year subscription to Management Teaching Review
- Conference registration 'swag,' including our annual MOBTS conference t-shirt
Additional pre- and post- conference opportunities will be made available on the registration form.