Conference attendees shall be full members by virtue of their payment of the conference registration fee. Conference-based membership will be processed shortly after the completion of attended conference. In all cases, members in good standing shall be entitled to receive the Society’s journal(s) as a benefit of membership.
- $55 for faculty/practitioner
- $35 for graduate student and retired faculty/practitioner
- Complimentary for Fellows (handled manually)
Member Benefits Include
- Membership lasts one-year from date of registration
- Print and online subscription to the Journal of Management Education and an online subscription to Management Teaching Review
- Access to resources available in the members-only area of the Society’s website
- The right to vote in the Society’s elections
- The right to stand for election to the Society’s Board of Directors
- The right to participate in the Society’s activities through multiple venues, including committee membership
Term of Membership
The membership year is one (1) calendar year on a rolling basis from the date of registration/renewal until expiration 365 days from the date or registration. Membership for those that fail to renew shall be reinstated immediately upon renewal within the system (obts.org/user). Membership dues are paid to MOBTS through MemberPress by way of the society’s PayPal merchant account.
- RT @UoSurreyCMEdu : Applications are open for our next PGCert in #Management #Education 2021. Learn to share your knowledge and expertise wi… 2 weeks ago
- #MOBTS2021 will now be #vMOBTS2021! We're going virtual (again)! Out of respect to health and budgetary concerns, w… http://t.co/6s3RConN8s 2 weeks ago