**Registration can be found at the bottom of this page**
Conference attendees shall be full members by virtue of their payment of the conference registration fee. Conference-based membership will be processed shortly after the completion of attended conference. In all cases, members in good standing shall be entitled to receive the Society’s journal(s) as a benefit of membership.
- $55 for faculty/practitioner
- $35 for graduate student and retired faculty/practitioner
- Complimentary for Fellows (handled manually)
Member Benefits Include
- Membership lasts one-year from date of registration
- Print and online subscription to the Journal of Management Education and an online subscription to Management Teaching Review
- Access to resources available in the members-only area of the Society’s website
- The right to vote in the Society’s elections
- The right to stand for election to the Society’s Board of Directors
- The right to participate in the Society’s activities through multiple venues, including committee membership
Term of Membership
The membership year is one (1) calendar year on a rolling basis from the date of registration/renewal until expiration 365 days from the date or registration. Membership for those that fail to renew shall be reinstated immediately upon renewal within the system. Membership dues are paid to MOBTS through MemberPress by way of the society’s PayPal merchant account.
- RT @John_G_Cullen : Things to do when visiting Maynooth University for iMOBTS June 2018 http://t.co/pwN2TQi5Bg @OBTS1 @Journ_Mgt_Ed @Mgmt_ … 18 hours ago
- RT @John_G_Cullen : Coming to the International MOBTS conference in Maynooth in June? Here are some ideas about things to do and see while… 6 days ago