MOBTS is proud to announce that following the inaugural MOBTS Oceania conference that was held virtually this past January, and the success of International MOBTS 2020 at University of Canterbury, that the Board of Directors has accepted the proposal from the Oceania Committee to begin the planning process of hosting a physical conferences from 2022 through 2025. The Oceania Committee will immediately begin the process of acquiring and vetting hosting proposals with the initial expectation being that conference sites will alternate between Australia and New Zealand.
The organization would like to show its appreciation to the MOBTS Oceania Committee, comprised of:
- Kevin Lo (University of San Francisco)
- Patricia Hubbard (University of Auckland)
- Stuart Middleton (University of Queensland)
- Shakira Moss (University of Queensland)
- Bronte Van Der Hoorn (University of Southern Queensland)
- Janis Wardrop (University of New South Wales)
- Sarah Wright (University of Canterbury)
- Brandon Charpied (MOBTS Executive Director)
Additional information regarding the site of MOBTS-O 2022 will be provided in the coming weeks, as well as a timeline for the Call for Papers, registration prices, and more.
We hope you will consider joining us in early February 2022 at our next MOBTS Oceania conference!